Feathers or fur, big or small, your pet is part of your family… and that’s how we treat them.
We’re committed to improving the health and wellbeing of your pet, and our friendly, expert staff are here to deliver first-rate, personalised care for the best possible outcome.
- Consultation and diagnostic services
- Wellness packages and preventative vaccinations
- Medical work-ups and treatment for long-term conditions (diabetes, thyroid or kidney problems).
- In-house blood tests for sick animals and pre-anaesthetic checks
- Surgeries, including routine spaying and neutering, soft tissue and orthopaedic
- Paediatric and geriatric nutritional advice
- Weight-loss programmes with regular weigh-ins
- Behavioural consultations
- Breeding advice
- Ultrasound pregnancy scanning
- Puppy Pre-Schools, for early socialisation and education of your puppies
- Retail pet supplies, including pet foods and flea products
- 24-hour self-service Dog Wash, Taupo and Rotorua
- Ophthalmology (eye disorders) – call our Taupo clinic to book an appointment with our visiting specialist veterinary Ophthalmologist Craig Irving
- Avian medicine and surgery
All VetPlus locations are fully equipped with:
- High-quality radiographic equipment
- Full anesthetic monitoring (including blood pressure, pulse oximetry and ECG)
- Isolation facilities for animals with infectious diseases
- Hospitalisation and intensive nursing care
- Specialist referrals